SangeethaJaikumar

Friday, June 23, 2006

I say NO to road-o-plane

Yesterday, unfortunately, my hubby dropped me in office (Only I know how much I yearn to go with him). It was an occasion. He was so much worried that I have to come alone. But I joined my colleagues in auto way back home.

I stay a little near to my colleague's place...5 minutes by s(c)hare-auto. I have never tried the double-decker bus and this new s(c)hare-auto. Yesterday, I was happily waiting to board this road-o-plane only for a worst experience.



I missed two road-o-planes and was desperate that I have to board the next one. One well-dressed road-o-plane stopped by and enquired my destination. I and (the pilot too) knew that there were no vacant seat. Puzzled, I refused to tell my destination and waited for my next flight. Slowly, I understood that it was no worth waiting but board the flight with RAC ticket.

The pilot waits for you to plant the first foot and it is upto you to find a seat or a a place in the foot board...ultimately how you place yourself is your problem. But you get dropped in your destination.

3 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by Sangeetha. Hope to see u more often.. :) And hope to see u write more... ;)

Sayonara (or whatever..)

 
At July 26, 2006 8:45 AM , Blogger Rocky said...

Road-a-Planes , sounds interesting

 
At July 27, 2006 9:20 PM , Blogger Rocky said...

Thnks sangeetha for saying that and Dropiing in. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home